The no graphics,
"Just the facts Ma'am"
Most frequent questions and answers
Ordering a portrait is very easy and takes only a few steps.
- Please go to the SHOP page and choose the style of portrait you would like, watercolor, colored pencil or pencil.
- Once on the product page, you can choose the size you would like .
- On this same page, you will find the options you can find to add directly to the portrait, such as a season change or text. You will also find options that can be shipped with the portrait, such as a compliments card or gift wrap.
- You will also be able to upload up to 3 reference photos of the home.
- If you have more photos, they can be sent through the Contact Page.
- Portrait lead time will be listed towards the bottom of the HOME page.
The time is the approximate time before the portrait will be shipped.
- It is listed as an approximate time because each portrait is unique and each takes a different amount of time to complete.
- This time will vary depending on the time of year, so please check the home page to see approximately how long it will take for me to get your portrait into the mail.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me. I would like the opportunity to correct a portrait if you are not satisfied. But if there is some reason, I can not do this, I just ask that you return the portrait to me and I will issue you a full refund.
Shipment is through The United States Post Office
- 5″ x 7″ and 8″ x 10″ portraits are shipped first class mail and can take approximately 3-5 days to reach their destination.
- 11″ x 14″ are shipped priority mail and take approximately 2-3 days to reach their destination.
- Please note with the advent of Covid-19 shipment times can be longer then stated above. No shipping times are guaranteed.
- The house portraits ARE NOT framed.
- They are matted in a black mat, enclosed in a clear cellophane envelope and a tied with a ribbon.
- Please see the photo on the Realtor page to see what they look like at shipment time.
All portraits sizes available where chosen so they will to fit a ready made frame.
- 5″ x 7″ will fit an 8″ 10″ frame.
- 8″ x 10″ will fit a 11″ x 14″ frame.
- 11″ x 14″ will fit a 16″ x 20″ frame.
- Expedited order completion is NOT offered.
- Portraits are completed according to the order they were placed.
- When possible I will try to make a certain date if requested. Unfortunately, this is not always possible.
- I am very sorry but I don’t offer discounts on multiple portraits of different homes. Each house portrait is an individual work of art and as such take time to create.
- If you are ordering multiples of the same portrait please contact me directly and I can quote you a price depending on the type and amount of copies.